Each one of us wishes to have that glistening pout that splashes a beautiful picture every time we smile. However the perils of the modern day lifestyle impact our lips adversely leaving them dry, cracked or chapped mostly. It is imperative to take extra care of your lips by providing them essential nutrients such as Vitamin E and moisturise them regularly to make them supple and soft.
Follow these easy tips to get those luscious lips that are everyone’s envy
- The most effortless way to keep your lips hydrated is by consuming water at regular intervals. It will help them remain moist and lubricated all the time.
- If your job involves being on the road, carry a lip balm to protect lips against harsh weather
- Applying a mixture of rose water and honey by rubbing it softly can be a great way to smoothen them.
- One can also include supplements for Vitamin B2 (on medical practitioner’s advice) if the skin is prone to chapping frequently.
- Rubbing unsalted butter, olive oil or almond oil gently can also help in calming the irritation caused by dry skin.
- When choosing the lipstick or lip gloss, check for the ingredients used and ensure they are not causing any allergy to your lips.
- Refrain from licking your lips frequently as it will dry out the lips.