The 4th Edition of ‘Trousseau Week’, South India’s most-awaited event for brides and grooms to-be, started with a bang on Thursday – 21 November 2013. The Grand Opening Night witnessed the cream of society being present for the event.
The evening commenced with a Haute Couture Fashion Show by one of the leading choreographers in the country today, Show Director -Marc Robinson. Reputed models like Deepti Gujral, Candice Pinto, Navneet Kaur Dhillon and Showstopper – Parvathy Omanakuttan from Mumbai and Delhi, showcased the latest in bridal and groom wear from some of the most sought-after global luxury brands.
The highlight of the Fashion Show was the Finale, which featured the Showstopper in one of Tarun Tahiliani’s exquisite creations complemented by AS Motiwala’s ethereal jewellery.
‘Trousseau Week 2013’ will witness a host of exciting in-store activities from the international and national brands within The Collection, UB City. Restaurants/lounges on the Piazza will also have several special offers on during this period.
- Bridal Make-up Demonstration (25-29November): One hour session on ‘Bridal Make-up’ and ‘Bridal Services’ by appointment between 4pm-5pm
- Complimentary ‘Party make-up’ on booking (22 November – 01 December): One complimentary make-up service on booking one bridal make-up, which the bride can avail of during her Sangeet, reception etc.
- Wedding-Boxes: An array of ‘wedding-boxes’, which will include vibrant color palettes, perfect for brides
Mirrors & Within
- K Day (Kerastase & Keraskin Day) – 27 November: Salon professionals to help customers diagnose hair and scalp problems and conduct skin analysis for them
- Make-up Day – 29 November (5pm-7pm): International brand, Kryolan to offer advice & demonstrations on make-up etc.
Flat 25% off on the entire collection
- Avirate French Festival on 27November 2013
- Gift vouchers on every purchase
Turquoise & Gold
Up to 25% off on the latest Autumn-Winter ‘13 collection
- 10% off on all apparel
- Jewellery exhibition by Divya Bhasin from 22 to 24 November 2013
- Exhibition by Annika Ruchi, a Hong Kong based brand that creates luxury couture clutches in crystal and metal on 29 and 30 November 2013
- Exhibition of Rinaldi shoes, by designer Rina Shah from Mumbai from 22 November to 01 December 2013
Complimentary tie with the purchase of any suit or jacket
A gift voucher of Rs.10,000 on purchase of merchandise above Rs.15,000 (Offer not valid on perfumes)
- Rolex ladies leather wallet worth Rs.25,000 with every Rolex watch
- One complimentary Da Milano bag with the purchase of every watch priced between Rs.1.5-5L
- 35% off on Carl F Bucherer watches
- Complimentary gifts against all purchases
- Managing fresh flowers at home
- Arranging garden flowers tastefully inside homes
- Making simple hand bouquets