Bidding goodbye to a year full of fun and style in your most stunning outfits is not the only aspect of fashion that we got to talk about. With a brand new year knocking on your door, there is an entirely new gamut of vibrant colours, unconventional designs and trends waiting to adorn your look and make you shine too.
The who’s who and the Page 3 fashionistas cannot agree any more that they await the style forecasts with a bated breath , even before the spring summer collection is sported on the runway. With 2011 being a colourful and shimmering year that was dominated by loud trends of colour blocking and was enticed all through with the metallic sheen, the New Year promises a lot in store. Waiting to enrich your wardrobe again? Check out the trends that will enchant one and all and are here to stay for the next season.
- Exploring the beauty of nature will be a theme well in sync with the styles on the run. Stock up a few earthy patterns in nude shades of earth, mud or even the serene blue and refreshing greens that can draw every eye to you.
- Digital prints that were a big trend in the year 2011 will be overtaken by the very sophisticated geometric prints that define your curves like nothing else.
- Spring summer is bound to welcome the paisley and flower motif collection in elegant pastels, so you get just the right opportunity to flaunt those summer dresses when stepping out.
- Khaki will be back in action but with a twist of sheen added to it. Add golden accessories or even a mix and match of gold coloured tops with khaki bottoms is being touted as the next biggest thing on the ramp.
- This year had everyone spotted dressed in bold colours all the way from tip to toe and colour blocking promises to stay here for good. Those who are love to dress a bit more subtle can experiment with monochromatic dresses or single pieces in loud colours like fuchsia, neon blue etc.
- Check out for the blocked heels overtake the much in demand stilettoes as the year progresses and bag lovers will give away those chunky big hobo bags to make place for sleek and edgy sling bags with shimmer and bling