A peaches and cream complexion is on the wish-list of most women around and they go to great lengths to achieve the same, however most of them overlook the benefits of the ingredients available on the kitchen shelves and seek cosmetic help.
If this sounds like your story too, you may just grab a few tips hereby to soak in some natural indulgence and bask in the glory of their results
• For an oily skin, mix a few drops of lemon juice with rose water and apply on the skin, let it dry for 10 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
• Dry skin can be largely benefitted by applying a mixture of coconut milk and honey in equal parts
• Raw fruits such as papaya and tomato are excellent toners and can be rubbed on the skin
• For a homemade moisturiser, mix few drops of olive oil, jojoba oil and almond oil with 3 tablespoons of water and apply regularly
• Use a paste made of gram flour , a pinch of turmeric and rose water as a scrub daily to lighten the complexion and lend your skin an everlasting glow