Posted on 23 September 2011.
A peaches and cream complexion is on the wish-list of most women around and they go to great lengths to achieve the same, however most of them overlook the benefits of the ingredients available on the kitchen shelves and seek cosmetic help.
If this sounds like your story too, you may just grab a few tips hereby to soak in some natural indulgence and bask in the glory of their results
• For an oily skin, mix a few drops of lemon juice with rose water and apply on the skin, let it dry for 10 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
• Dry skin can be largely benefitted by applying a mixture of coconut milk and honey in equal parts
• Raw fruits such as papaya and tomato are excellent toners and can be rubbed on the skin
• For a homemade moisturiser, mix few drops of olive oil, jojoba oil and almond oil with 3 tablespoons of water and apply regularly
• Use a paste made of gram flour , a pinch of turmeric and rose water as a scrub daily to lighten the complexion and lend your skin an everlasting glow
Posted in Bangalore
Posted on 07 February 2011.
As the saying goes, “first impression is the best impression.” While taking the factor beauty into consideration both men and women worry about their skin the most. Both of them crave to have a flawless and smooth skin.
People vary in nature, so do their skin types. Care for different skin types should be done with special attention. Though there are different skin types, basic nature of any skin type is sensitive.
As you progress reading, you will get to know the suitable homemade facial masks for dry skin type.
Banana and Almond oil facial mask: Take half of a peeled banana and mash it in a bowl. Add 1 and half tea spoon of almond oil and mix it and make a paste out of it. Apply this paste on your face and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse off with room temperature water.
Honey and Egg facial mask: Take only the egg white and mix it with 1 table spoon of honey. Blend it until smooth. Apply this mixture to your face and leave for 10 minutes. Rinse off with room temperature water.
Avocado and Yogurt facial mask: Use a ripe avocado and 5 table spoons of yogurt. Place them in a blender and blend it and make a paste. Apply this paste on your face and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
Honey and Milk facial mask: Mix two table spoons of milk and honey. Apply this mixture to your face. Leave for 10 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
Try these home-made facial masks and feel the difference.
Posted in Beauty