The party season is at its full swing and you certainly can’t give your looks a miss, don’t worry about that long pending visit to the spa , for you can very well create an ambience of a spa and indulge in some soulful therapies , right at the comfort of your home, add to it , at negligible cost. Check out how can you have a full-fledged spa at home, invite your friends over for a spa party and immerse in bliss.
•First and foremost, create a perfect ambience devoid of any disturbances. If it’s your bathroom where you need to relax, light it up with fragrant candles( keep a check on safety), a couple of dim lights can do wonders to add to the mood
• Play some soulful music that is perfect to enhance a comforting feeling. You may also use a room diffuser with fragrances such as vanilla and lavender for relaxing.
• Gear up for a great experience by placing all the necessary products needed. You may begin with a steam facial by adding two drops of essential oil such as peppermint or jasmine oil to the water and getting rid of all impurities.
• Grab our favourite bath balls (prefer lavender or chamomile as they have a calming effect). Get a foot scraper, a manual massager, a few drops of your favourite essential oil to be added to the bath water.
• Exfoliate using a loofah or a pumice stone (meant for joint edges). You may also use an exfoliating scrub, the ones based of walnut or apricot work wonders to give a natural glow to the skin.
• Get your face masks in place to achieve that rose petal like skin. Choose a mask that suits your skin type or you can always make one using ingredients from your kitchen such as fuller’s earth and rose water or orange peel and milk etc.
• After the bath, use water based moisturising lotion that has botanic extracts or you can also apply a rich layer of baby oil for a lasting smooth skin.
• Use a self-massager to massage the tough areas such as your back, your legs and neck gently and you sure will love this heavenly experience.