Feminine, flirty yet innocent are just the apt words to describe apparel laden with lace. The soft feather like feel of lace not only makes one feel good but also adds a touch of elegance to any outfit and the best bet being that people of all ages can sport lace in sync with their persona.
Are you still wondering how to go about adorning your look with some sensual lace trimmings, here are some tips and tricks to follow for great results:
• Working women can introduce lace in their wardrobe by picking formal shirts with lace trimmings on collar and sleeves or the hemline. This will add a soft touch to the edgy formal look.
• Try out a combination of a plain blouse in neutral shades with a single colour fitted skirt with a thin lace trimming on hem. Top it with a printed scarf for the right look or use statement jewellery to enhance the feminine appeal.
• For a corporate girl look, add a formal blazer or jacket to a lace or ruffle shirt.
• Party animals can bring on their louder yet subtle side by sporting lace dresses in pastels. Opt for broad lace patterns to stand out and thin trimmings for a petite girl next door look.
• For evening outs, lace can be worn in scarves, blouses, dresses or even tunics. Add some retro drama by bold make up with red lips and kohl smitten eyes.
Try these combinations or rush your creative cells and incorporate some serene lace patterns into your wardrobe to appeal to your softer and dainty side.