Fancying a peaches and cream complexion of every model that endorses a fairness cream with envy is but customary to all those zillions of women out there who have made unsuccessful attempts to lighten their skin colour and achieve the perfect radiance on their face.
Cosmetics, treatments, therapies and much more, we have tried it all and undoubtedly, it’s just a negligible difference more often than not.
Much to your surprise, the secret of a beautiful skin, is residing right there in your kitchen for nature’s bounty has all the power to offer you a glowing and attractive skin. Need to know how?
Try these simple tips by using these products or consuming them in your diet and everyone around you will see the healthy difference.
• Rub some fresh lemon juice on your face, let it dry for 10 odd minutes and wash with cold water. The bleaching agents in lemon help lighten the skin tone at least by 2 shades if applied regularly.
• Mix 2 tbsps. of orange peel (grinded) in 4 tbsp. yoghurt. Apply on your face and neck and leave to dry for 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water to feel an instant glow that is more than captivating.
• Grind some tulsi(basil) leaves and drain out the juice, mix this with 1 tbsp. lemon juice and rub gently over your face and neck. Wash after 15 minutes. Applying this solution daily will improve the complexion in 10-15 days itself.
• Include items such as oysters, eggs and milk in your daily diet since these are high on Vitamin A which protects the skin against sun damage( darkening, rash marks)
• To achieve a holistic glow on your skin , consume a good deal of Vitamin C by eating fruits such as gooseberry, oranges, strawberries and vegetables like red and green peppers that help in firming the skin.
• Fruits such as papaya, apples and pears, if eaten with their skin, help in lightening the skin complexion, so gorge on these delectable delights.
• Food such as salmon, almonds, legumes and lean meat are full of Vitamin E that nurtures the skin and delays the ageing process.