Winter season brings along the air of change with festivities and celebrations all around and this certainly requires you to put your best foot forward. Much like the dressing up with layers, make up can also be a lot of fun as during this season, the makeup can stay longer and won’t smudge with sweat or heat.
One can be generous with using the blush and compact along with a fuller red lip statement, however with these simple tricks, you are sure to go places and stand a league apart
• Since there is a constant need to moisturise the skin, ensure that before applying any make up, you use face cream or moisturiser liberally. This will keep the skin hydrated and help make up to last longer.
• Use silicon based foundations and stick to compact in powder form as these sync best with the cold weather conditions.
• When picking eye shadows, make sure that you pick the ones which are mousse based and not Vaseline based.
• Stick to waterproof mascara, eye liner and lip colour or else the rain may hamper your make up anytime.
• Avoid lip gloss, instead stick to a lip colour that contains beeswax to prevent lips from chapping in cold weather
• Using matte shades in bronze, copper or pastels is the perfect way to achieve an everlasting glow, however refrain from using red and pink blushers.